Sabtu, 27 Julai 2013

Wish

People said, be careful of what you're wishing for.

Listening to it, but I took it for granted. Being ignorant is not a bliss sometime.

Learning from my very own mistake means a lot. Awfully a lot, that I wish it never happened. But the damaged has been done.

This is my second time learning facing the fact is always the best how bad it is. Because what you're wishing for is so imaginary that you can't see what future would look like.

So, I'm not going to wish for anything this time. I'll just let destiny decide my path. And I wont complaint anything anymore. I'll try my very best to cope with every single obstacle without saying much.

This is embarrassing, that I would like to dig a hole to hibernate for at least few months.



P/S: I'm back. Back~!  

Tiada ulasan: