Ahad, 23 Disember 2012

Limited Language

Am not good in English - neither writing nor speaking.

I love my Bahasa more. I'm best at it. ^^

But sometimes I'll need to write in English - my limited language.

The only reason is, because there's too much complaint about this and that in my head but complaining too much isn't good so to prevent myself from saying rubbish better expressing it in limited way.

Great idea is it? Heh.

Same goes when there's something that shouldn't revealed, so English is my option.

[I would like to use Arabic instead but time to time my knowledge is fading away. Too bad but serves me right why no practice at all.]

Lately I'm losing passions. My response towards certain things somehow changed without me realise how does it happened.

When thing I hate most happened, I will not be able to tolerate with it. Every particle of my body will react nastily, and most of the time stupidly. Especially if people put all the blame on me and it's not my fault.

Due to bad emotion handling, the dissatisfaction will remain for days, or weeks. For some situation it may remain months.

But these days, I didn't react much. I can simply walk away and forget it.

Seems better but somehow it scares me. Like something's inside me is changing without me knowing it. Uh, parasite-thing lives in our body and concurring us from inside only happens in movies rite?



P/S: Hope nothing's bad waiting for tomoro. Aigoo this feeling when will disappear.

Tiada ulasan: